Change is a constant element of life on Earth. Nothing on earth in relation to physical things is forever and nothing is as permanent as change. We must learn to accept change, plan for change, and plan to change. There are, though, spiritual things that will never change that give us stability and anchors to our life in the sea of change. The calendar changed with the New Year but there are things that will not change in 2020.
Some things to assure your heart of for 2020:
- God’s love for you will never change Romans 8:35, 37-39
- God’s promises to you will never change 2 Peter 1:3, 4
- God’s ultimate purpose for your life will not change Jeremiah 1:5; Ephesians 1:4
- God’s calling on your life will not change Romans 11:29
- God’s Word will never change Isaiah 40:8
Therefore, accept God’s love, lay hold of His promises, fulfill His purpose, obey His calling, and immerse your life into His Word. Stick to what will not change in 2020.