Every year on the anniversary of 9/11, we remember the terrible day when Americans were attacked and died in New York City, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania at the hands of Islamic Jihadists in another act of terror that brought their ideology out into the open. While all Muslims are not terrorists and there are millions of Muslims in the US, Europe, and Middle East that are not guilty of these acts of violence and crime, to say these deeds and acts of terror have nothing to do with Islam is incorrect. It is a disservice to intelligent people for our President, journalists, politicians, and religious leaders to lessen the religious fanaticism of these terrorists.
I trust that most of us realize that not all Muslims are Islamic Jihadists or terrorists; many millions of Muslims in the United States, Europe, and the Mid-East were not guilty of these crimes nor do they use the violence of terrorism; and it is unacceptable to blame all Muslims collectively. Muslims are individuals and prejudging an individual by their group identity is wrong because group identity doesn’t reveal everything about an individual. Every individual should be judged on the basis of their own deeds
Speaking of these things openly as an American and as a Christian does not mean God hates Muslims or that we should not try to reach them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus loves Muslims, so we are not haters. God loves all people, regardless of race or national origin. God desires that ALL people should come to repentance. Heaven will be filled with redeemed people from every nation (Revelation 5:9, 10).
In recent years 2009 – 2016 we can see that the world we live in is experiencing an epidemic of Islamic Jihad and terrorism and once again the darkest side of Islam is now being more clearly revealed.
– 2009, Nov. 5, a mass murder at Ft. Hood by Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army Major fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others.
– 2012 U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glen Doherty are killed in the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi, Libya.
– 2013, April 15 Two foreign born Muslim immigrants set off bombs at the Bostom Marathon murdering 3 and wounding 264.
– 2013, September 21 2013, armed Muslim gunmen attacked the Westgate Shopping Mall in Nairobi, murdering 69 people and injuring more than 175.
– 2014, Boko Haram, a militant Islamist movement based in northeast Nigeria has killed more than 5,000 civilians between July 2009 and June 2014, including at least 2,000 in the first half of 2014.
– 2014, June 12, kidnapping and murder of Israeli 3 teenagers, including 1, Naftali Frenkel, an American citizen.
– 2014, June 16, Al Shabaab Islamic terror from Somalia murder 48 in coastal town of Mpeketoni, Kenya.
– 2014, August 19, Members of ISIS or ISIL behead American journalist James Foley, who went missing in Syria in November 2012.
– 2014, Sept. 2, An ISIS or ISIL militant decapitates another American journalist, Steven Sotloff, who was abducted in 2013 in Syria.
– 2014, Dec. 2, Al Shabaab Islamists attack and murder 36 quarry workers near Mandera Town, Kenya.
– 2014 Iraqi civilian death toll passes 5,500 as a result of ISIS/ISIL offensive.
– 2015, July 16, Chattanooga TN, A devout Muslim stages a suicide attack on a recruitment center murdering 5 and wounding 2.
– 2015, Dec. 2, San Bernardino, CA, A very religious Muslim shoots up a Christmas party murdering 14 and wounding 17.
– 2016, June 13, Orlando FL, An Islamic Jihadist massacres 49 and wounds 53 in a gay night-club.
The violence has to do with a religious ideology that is totally foreign to us, totally hostile and aggressive against everything that Christians and what our Constitutional Republic stands for. Islam is an ideology which is not defined by what any Muslim wants it to be but rather by what it is (in the Koran, Mohammad’s life, the recorded traditions of Mohammed in the Hadith, and its historical practices especially in a Muslim country). No ideology is above criticism especially one that explicitly seeks political, social, economic and religious submission from every person on the planet.
It is Islam’s Koran that says:
Fight until the opponents submit to Islam Surah 9:29.
Converts who leave Islam must be killed Surah 9:12.
Resisting Islam is punishable by death, crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet Surah 5:33.
Strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers Surah 8:12-14.
Slay idolaters wherever you find them…lie in ambush everywhere for them Surah 9:5.
Those who are slain in the name of Allah will be admitted to Paradise Surah 47:8.
Allah’s curse be on Jews and Christians Surah 9:30.
Do not take Christians and Jews as your friends or protectors Surah 5:51
Many Americans are still in denial of what is really going on in our world and are intimidated into silence by political correctness and fear. Denial is the disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing or the refusal to recognize or acknowledge the facts. Now is not the time for silence but courage. Should we bow down to Islamic Jihadist’s use of intimidation or threats terror if we disagree with their views or identify their anti American values? Should we turn a blind eye to many of their political front groups with terrorist ties practicing sedition and insurrection against the United States of America? Our political institutions and offices, military, law enforcement, homeland security, courts, academic institutions, and media have all been influenced by the forces of this Islamic supremacist ideology. As more time passes by the organized deception advances deeper and deeper into our culture (see http://www.investigativeproject.org/document/id/20).