Jesus called us to follow Him and that includes operating in the supernatural. Supernatural means existing or occurring outside the normal experience or knowledge of man, caused by other than the known facts; what is miraculous; beyond nature; divine. We are not limited to just the natural but are empowered to operate above it (Acts 1:8). Notice the supernatural in the church we see in Acts, that did not have the facilities, technology, or other modern tools available today and its connection to church growth and advancing the Kingdom.
1. Acts 2:1-39 Supernatural outpouring + Peter’s message – Acts 2:41, 3,000 soul.
2. Acts 2:43 Signs and wonders – Acts 2:47, The Lord added.
3. Acts 3:7, 8 Healing of lame man + Peter’s message – Acts 4:1-4, 5,000 more.
4. Acts 5:12 Signs and wonders – Acts 5:14 Multitudes of Believers added.
5. Acts 8:6 Gospel preached, healing, deliverance – Acts 8:12 Believers at Samaria.
6. Acts 9:1-18 Paul had a supernatural experience he never forgot and testified of it in Acts 22, 26.
7.Acts 9:32-35 Peter heals Aeneas’ paralysis – Acts 9:35 Conversion of whole towns of Lydda and Saron.
8. Acts 9:36-42 Peter ministers to Dorcas – Acts 9:42 Many believed at Joppa.
9. Acts 10:34-43 Peter preaches – Acts 10:44 Holy Spirit outpouring on Gentiles.
10. Acts 11:20, 21 Preaching and the hand of the Lord – Acts 11:21 Great number believe.
11. Acts 19:10, 11 Special miracles or literally “powerful deeds, not the ordinary.” All the churches addressed in the book of Revelation started close to this time of the two years Paul was in the region of Ephesus.